- to use as a normal lead, use the extra rings to clip to, either making a 1 or 2 metre lead
- comfy to work with and kind to your hands (great dog leads for arthritis sufferers)
- handy as a short term tether, no need to remove the lead from your dog’s harness when securing to a post
- made out of high grade fleece and stitched webbing for extra durability
- available in colours to match all our fleece dog harnesses
- same size nickel plated trigger hooks on either end
eDog. 2m Plain Fleece Dog Lead. Black
These double-ended fleece training dog leads match all our fleece dog harnesses and can either be used as a normal lead for walking or a dog training lead, as they are 2 metres long and have clips at both ends. Ideal for walking or if you are using a front ring anti-pull harness.
1 inch wide.
|Dimensions||31 × 21 × 10 cm|